Saturday, June 1, 2013

30 Days Of Creativity

I was reading my latest issue of Artful Blogging a few days ago, and as always, loving every word and photo in it.  I was especially inspired by Jennifer Jackson Taylor’s “Letter From the Editor” in this publication.  I felt like she was speaking to me!

Jennifer challenged herself to blog “30 Days Of Creativity”.  This challenge helped her to improve her blogging, and her creativity.

I’ve decided that I would like to try taking this challenge myself.  I’m hoping that it will help me to become more comfortable with who I am as a blogger.  And, even though very few days go by without me creating something, I think the accountability of blogging my artwork, crafts, doodling, decorating, etc. will really help me with my time management issues!

So, here is my creation for day 1…
DSC_8713 copy
I’m hoping that this challenge will inspire you to express yourself creatively every day!

All For Him,

Jane  <><

Love this quote from Max Lucado…“The world is an art gallery of divine creativity”.

God truly is the origin of all things created!


1 comment:

  1. Would you ever be willing to do custom doodles? Not sure exactly what I want but either something for with the new baby's name in it or something with all of my kids names in it! Just curious...I always love seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!