Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 Days of Creativity…Day 12

I have to admit, I wasn’t really in the mood to create today…sometimes that just happens.  I even thought for a moment that I wouldn’t force myself to blog today when it just wasn’t in me.  Then I told myself that I am going to follow through with my challenge.  It feels good to push myself.  However, I did choose something to do that didn’t require a lot of creative ability. 
 
I took one of the photos I had taken last Thursday on our road trip to Taylor’s Falls, and had some fun with it in Photoshop Elements.  I have software called “Photoshop Essentials” that I added to my Elements program.  It enables me to do all kinds of artistic enhancements, effects, and borders on a photo.  It’s fun to take a blah picture that you would normally delete, and turn it into something nice.
 
Here is my finished photograph…
He is right beside me.
 
Here is a side-by-side of the before and after – I took an overcast day, and with the magic of Photoshop, made it bright and sunny!…
 Untitled-1
 
I used some tools that made the original photo look more “painterly” and artistic.  The saturated color reminds me of the old postcards.
 
That’s all for today.  Until tomorrow…
 
“I know the Lord is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me”.   Psalm 16:8
 
Don’t you love that?  “He is right beside me”…It feels like a big hug from my heavenly Father whenever I need one.
 
In Gratitude,
Jane  <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!