Tuesday, June 25, 2013

30 Days of Creativity…Day 23

I decided today that I needed to take advantage of having two of the cutest little models in the world (spoken like a true Grandma).  So, after finding some nice lighting and a simple background, the camera came out.  Not only were these models cute, but they were happy to pose for me.  It didn’t take long for me to get some shots that I was happy with.  I like doing these collages in Photoshop Elements using several pictures to capture the different moods of each child. 
 
Here are the portraits of Hailey and Jackson that are my favorites…
 
Hailey collage copy
 
Jackson collage copy
 
Still no power back in Minnesota…so thankful to Gregg for holding down the fort while I’m here.
 
Until Tomorrow…

God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.  Romans 5:8
 
Thankful for His Love,
Jane  <><

1 comment:

  1. Jane~
    Your grandchildren are BEAUTIFUL! And I really mean that. Aren't they an awesome BLESSING?!!
    Happy Day,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!