Thursday, June 27, 2013

30 Days of Creativity…Day 25

I’m back at home after visiting my daughter in South Dakota for 5 days (it isn’t a coincidence that we had no power for the same amount of days that I was gone).  I had such a great time with Mary, Kyle, and the kids.  It wasn’t too hard to say goodbye today knowing that Gregg and I will be going back for the 4th of July. 
 
Here are some more photos that were taken of Hailey and Jack.  I have to be honest…Mary took these pictures.  We both had our cameras, taking the same pictures, but hers turned out better than mine.  She gave me permission to use hers, but I thought that I should do something creative with them.  I picked my three favorites and “framed” them with three different designs.
 
The first is a doodle design of mine…
 
Hailey and Jack doodle blog
 
This is one of my designs too…
 
Hailey and Jack
 
This is a frame from my Photoshop Essentials software…
 
Hailey and Jack negative frame blog
 
So, which one is your favorite?
 
Until tomorrow…
 
“Grandchildren are the crowning glory of the aged; parents are the pride of their children.”  Proverbs 17:6
 
In His Holy Name,
Jane  <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!