Wednesday, June 5, 2013

30 Days Of Creativity…Day 5

Something simple for today.  I just love the way watercolor paint surprises me every time I do a wet on wet background.  If you haven’t tried this, you really should give it a try.  Just wet the watercolor paper real well, and put some watery paint on with a brush.  Don’t overuse the paint brush, let the paint blend together on it’s own.  For an added surprise, shake some salt onto the paint while it’s still wet.  These paintings make a great background for typography and silhouettes, or you can use them in collage or even cut them up and make bookmarks with them.

Here is what I did with one of mine…

Untitled-3 copy 2

Jesus knows me, this I love.

Until Tomorrow,

“The Lord knows those who are His…”   2 Timothy 2:19

Blessings,
Jane  <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!