Sunday, June 9, 2013

30 Days of Creativity…Day 9

More light switch covers.  I’m having way too much fun with these. 
 
Here are my newest creations…
 
This is one I did yesterday that I hung in my studio.  I’m wishing that the switches were white in my house instead of the beige…
 
DSC_9215 copy
 
More doodle designs…
 
DSC_9187
 
DSC_9205 copy
 
I really like this one using just a black Sharpie…
 
DSC_9207 copy
 
Light up your world…
 
DSC_9201 copy
 
Hope you are having a Sunday full of our Lord’s blessings!
 
Until tomorrow…
 
Jesus said…
 
“I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won’t be stumbling through the darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”     John 8:12
 
Loving My Lord and Savior,
Jane  <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!