Monday, July 1, 2013

30 Days of Creativity…Day 29

Today I’m sharing another black and white photo.  This time I added the color to it in Photoshop.  Gregg and I came upon this bicycle outside of an antique store.  It wasn’t in front of the picket fence, so I asked the shop owner if I could move it there.  It just seemed to be the perfect place for it.  The bike was actually a worn out reddish color which was nice, but I decided to turn it into a turquoise bike (my favorite color). 
 
bicycle
 
I like to leave most of the photo in black and white, and just add color to the main subject.
 
Here is the same photograph, but I gave it a different look and feel.  I gave this one a sepia tone and gave only the flowers color.  This photograph is available for purchase in my Etsy shop
 
bike by fence
 
Tomorrow is the last day of my 30 day creativity challenge…I’m almost there!
 
Until tomorrow…
 
“He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;  He is my God, and I am trusting Him.”  Psalm 91:2
 
Feeling safe in my Father’s care,
Jane  <><
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you!